Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bike Rider

 I figured I would get Arcturus a bike because he's eco-friendly. I put one on the side of his house and he went out to see it. At first I thought he was surprised and excited because he put his hand over his mouth, but then he thought of a garbage can and barfed in the bushes. This game really doesn't know what it wants.

Certainly not the expected reaction.
I made him take the bike to work because maybe he would like it if he gave it a test run.
"If Constance sees me on this, I'm dead meat."
Nope. Still hated it. Maybe it was because he passed a girl on the same bike but he was pissed. It also didn't help that a kid walking to school yelled, "Pervert!" as he raced by.

When Arcturus noticed why the kid may have said that, he pulled his bike over to the side of the road and just sat on the curb with his head in his hands, crying, until all the kids who were biking to school passed him. Leading a parade of neighborhood children while wearing a trenchcoat and hat and riding a pink bike just doesn't look great.

While sitting there collecting himself, Constance rolled up next to him in her car and asked if he needed a ride to work. Arcturus died on the inside. He managed an "I'm ok. Thanks." She saw the bike next to him and asked, "Did a little girl lose her bike?" Arcturus died on the outside.


1 comment:

  1. Haha, great. I love Riverview. It's like the Twilight Zone. Loved the last post too. That visit from his boss was so tense...sometimes reading Riverview review is like watching a horror movie.

    ReplyDelete