Monday, January 28, 2013

Meet the Simovitchs 

It occurred to me that Arcturus never met Betty's parents and since they were starting to get serious about this whole thing, I sent him over to meet them. Betty answered the door and invited him in. She started to go upstairs and Arcturus asked "Oh, are your parents up there?". She was like, "Huh? No." as she continued going up. Her reaction to his arrival was basically, "Well, here you are. Do what you need to do."


Arcturus was going to follow her upstairs anyway but heard someone in the kitchen. He decided to find out who it was because this was one of the reasons why he was here, after all. The woman in the kitchen turned out to be Betty's mother, Fatima Simovitch. She looked like an old Betty, which was pretty cool. Arcturus was so glad to finally meet Fatima. If he only knew that she was thinking about how he looked like a fool. Arcturus gets that a lot from people, if you haven't noticed.

"Who are you? How did you get in?"

While they were chatting, another woman walked into the room. I think it was Betty's sister. Her name is Shirley Lin though so maybe she's a half-sister or something. Arcturus introduced himself to her and then touched her inappropriately. (There are times when I think, "Should I put this on the blog? It makes him look really bad.") Anyway, Shirley just stared at him as she thought of her sister. He was like, "Is this fine?" It wasn't. It really was not "fine".

Hey, why is your thumb in her waistband, man!?

After that moment passed, Arcturus walked over to Betty's other sister(?), Roxie Lin, who was working on the computer. Roxie is a witch, of course. Judging by all the other crazy crap going on in this town, Arcturus wondered if he was going to meet a third sibling that was a centaur. Briefly after Arcturus introduced himself to Roxie, she ran out the door and flew down the street on a broom.

"Ha. What a fool."
Left in such a rush that she forgot to put shoes on.

Arcturus went to the bathroom. In the meanwhile, Betty's dad, Vadim, came home and went straight to bed. I wasn't going to have Arcturus come back another day to meet Vadim so I just told him to go wake the old man up. Arcturus had to sneak into the room and be all quiet so that he didn't wake Fatima.

"Pssst. Sir. Wake up."

"Should I tell him about my trip to France?" Arcturus thought. I thought, "He'd rather be asleep. No." Normally a stranger gently shaking you awake would lead to trouble, but Vadim took it really well. They did chat for a good deal of time before Fatima woke up from the noise and told Arcturus to get the hell out of her bedroom.

"Arcturus, you're a great guy but let's get real."

So, where was Betty? Arcturus had to find her because there was a more important reason for coming over than just meeting her parents. He walked around the quiet house until he found her bedroom. She was sitting on her bed, reading. Arcturus peeked his head in and said, "You want to go for a walk?" She looked up. "Arcturus, you're still here?" she asked. Then after a big sigh, she said, "Yeah, sure. Let's go. But take all the stuff you came here with because I'm not letting you in when we get back."

Arcturus didn't tell Betty where they were going which was great because she didn't ask. They only walked a short distance though before Arcturus told her to stop. They were standing in the place where they had first met. "I remember this place!" she said. Arcturus put his fingers in her face. "Shhhh! You're killing it."



That first meeting...
...really went places.
He finally got that hug he so desperately wanted that first night.

She puts up a stink sometimes but she really does like this weird man. Look how excited she is in that video. After the hugging and making out stopped, he walked her back home. She said, "I was serious about you not coming in" as she slowly closed the door in his face. Then she opened the door real quick, said she was kidding, invited him in, had sex with him for a while, Arcturus cried, I dunno, I think he passed away during the night.


2 comments:

  1. I loved when he stirred that old man in his underwear out of his slumber.

    ReplyDelete