Thursday, January 24, 2013

Things That Happened... 

Ahilac, the alien woman, sent Arcturus a letter a while ago. It said,
"I know this might surprise you, but I'm just crazy about you. I think we should get together and see what happens."
Arcturus thought about the implications and cried. He forgot to call her and tell her that "getting together" scared him. So, after a few days went by, Ahilac came over to visit. She just walked in and sat down on the couch. Arcturus was making food in his undies and gave her a wave, hoping she didn't remember writing that letter. [Editor's note: Oh wait, how did she send mail from space?] Ahilac decided to play video games while Arcturus made food. She moved the controller around like a mofo but had forgot to turn the television on. She's an alien, guys, so she doesn't know what the hell she's doing with Earth stuff.



Why is that book glowing?

Finished with the dinner that he didn't even invite Ahilac to, Arcturus sat down on the couch next to her to read. After noticing her repeatedly punch the controller and move it around like she was being filmed for a sitcom, he turned the television on. "Check that out," he said, "There are pictures involved." Ahilac didn't miss a beat. It was all the same to her. Eventually, I made Arcturus join her in playing and they had some fun for a while. They chatted about work, colors and music until Ahilac put down her controller and had an alien seizure, of sorts.



I don't know what's going on in this video. I tried to look up what was happening to her on the internet, but I didn't know what to look up. Searching for "sims 3 alien brain fart" on Google didn't provide a useful answer.

All in the meanwhile, there was a zombie dance party going on in the backyard. Of course one of them worked a brief "Thriller" reference into the choreography. She had seen that video before she died and knew what was expected of her!



Arcturus should really get back to reality soon and make some human friends, if that's even possible anymore in this town. There are just way too many supernatural people in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment