Rivals / Bad News... and Good News!
Acturus got out from under the thumb of that newspaper girl at his old house, but check out his new one. One morning she dropped the newspaper on the lawn and then started shouting at his front door. He was standing behind her in his undies and was a little confused. What was she so angry about?![]() |
| "Boo! You suck, dude." |
I can't answer that question Arcturus, but your mailman might be able to. First of all, this mailman's name is Wang Lum which seems like the punchline to a racist joke. But disregarding that, this guy decided to place Arcturus's mail on the lawn and then... just take off running.
![]() |
| Oh come on, the mailbox is RIGHT THERE! You're looking at it! |
![]() |
| ZOOM! Bye, dude! Thanks for the delivery! Hope it doesn't rain though! |
If he had put the mail in the mailbox and ran away like that, I would have assumed he planted a letter bomb.
Meanwhile, the ripples from that first visit to the Broke household are still being felt.
This is a real shame. I was a big fan of Lucky and his top hat. I was just thinking about paying him a visit. I guess I'll have Arcturus write a nice article about him in the paper. I think that's still an option since Arcturus interviewed him at the Broke household.
Oh, that reminds me: Arcturus is back to writing for the paper again. His stint as a Weather Man was short lived. He is now a Lead Reporter. He's getting promoted left and right. I think he was Weather Man for just about 12 minutes total.
In the real world, $215 per hour is about $430,000 a year. Is that what a newspaper reporter makes?





If so... I want to be a newspaper reporter when I grow up! ;)
ReplyDelete