Riverview Has A Crime Problem
Betty invited Arcturus to eat with her and her sister, Roxie, at a fancy restaurant by the name of "Little Coriscan Bistro". Schwing! While waiting for Betty to show up, Arcturus's boss, Hunter, spotted him and started to chat. Hunter is getting old and has gray hair now. I will admit the sight saddened me a little. These two guys used to be pretty good friends, but had drifted apart in recent times. I think it was when Arcturus discovered that one of Hunter's character traits was actually "evil".
Arcturus, Betty and Roxie finally joined up and disappeared into the restaurant. I didn't get to see them eating though. Some buildings the game won't let you go into. The game is just like, "Trust me, dude, they're eating in there." When they finally came out of that rabbit hole, they were all dressed up. Arcturus was wearing a white suit coat and black pants because he was all class non-stop, Betty looked like someone's mom and Roxie was dressed kinda trashy. Arcturus and Betty must've been embarrassed by her in that place.
Roxie was tired so she just went home. Betty caught a cab a little while later. Arcturus just took a seat and started to read. Pretty odd since the temperatures were below freezing and he wasn't wearing a coat. Dat's mah boy!
Later that night, as Arcturus slept, a prowler sneaked across his lawn. Dressed for the occasion, she tip-toed in an extremely exaggerated manner to the front door. All the theatrics across the front lawn and then she just opened the front door like a normal person coming home. She didn't try to be quiet about it or anything. I assume she was eyeing the house for a while because it seemed like she knew the front door was a sure thing. Arcturus doesn't lock it. He doesn't give a flip about that kinda thing. I'm surprised the front door was even closed.
The thief headed straight for Arcturus's secret room. To be honest, he's been robbed multiple times before by many different thieves and they've all gone right for his chemistry set. It's actually why I installed a burglar alarm. This stealthy woman was the first to visit post installation. Still, maybe Arcturus should lock his front door.
Anyway, I woke Arcturus up as soon as I saw the woman coming across the lawn. I wanted him to call the police in case the burglar alarm wasn't enough. But the alarm did go off and all the lights turned on. Even though Arcturus was running around with all the lights on, she still tip-toed around. Get a clue, lady!
She did manage to realize what was happening around her just in time to attempt an escape through the back door. But when she reached the door, she turned around to face Arcturus and then started freaking out about something. At this point, Arcturus was more concerned with making the alarm shut up than he was with the stranger in his house screaming at him. Just then, the front door opened. The police had arrived!
![]() |
| Arcturus is pissed... about that damn alarm. |
![]() |
| I mistook this for attraction. It was actually him thinking, "I can take you." |
The cop won the fight. Uhm, congrats? Arcturus was egging him on initially but once it ended, he became really sad about the whole situation. The cartoon fight cloud had given the whole situation an air of fun that I guess it didn't really have. The policeman looked like he wanted to die inside, but I saw that little smirk on his face too. The burglar was disappointed about how the night turned out. She was supposed to get a free chemistry set here!
The cop took the robber out to the police car and then told her to stand there while he went back inside to check if everything was as it should be. The alarm was still blaring. I don't think anyone knew how to turn it off. Meanwhile, the robber was very honest and just stood next to the car with her head down. She didn't try to run away, which was odd. That fight really broke her spirit.
Arcturus waved to them as they drove away, went inside, smashed the alarm with a hammer and went to bed.











No comments:
Post a Comment