Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Married Life 

I think the day after the wedding, Arcturus and Betty had sex, like, 6 or 7 times. On their own too. Not in a row, but throughout the day. I didn't even tell them to do it either. I've been playing The Sims games for a long time and I never saw something like that.


I did tell them to get it on in the shower though because that was also something I never saw.



Pretty crazy that the fooling around in the shower made the stall levitate. They were too into it when it was happening but when they landed and saw that the pipes had ripped out of the wall, Arcturus was like, "We're never doing that again."

The wedding and its aftermath made me realize that I missed the turning of the seasons. It was summer now. Early summer. The nights were still cold, for some reason, but the days were pretty warm. I had Arcturus and Betty change into some new summer outfits. Arcturus got some linen pants and a really tight t-shirt because he forgot he wasn't a child when he bought it. Betty stirred up some women's clothes in Arcturus's dresser, of course. Some green stuff to match her wings.


Betty loved her new outfit so much that she did a few fairy spins in the air. Arcturus hated his outfit so much that he went to his bedroom, closed the door, put his back against it, slid to the floor and cried.

"I hear faint sobbing, but... oh damn, almost hit the floor on that one."

A few days later, Betty was still unpacking after her move in with Arcturus. Arcturus was sitting around in his tight whites when Betty came out of the bedroom wearing a new dress. "Do you like this dress I have for formal occassions?" she asked. "Oh. Yeah. That would've been great for, like, a wedding. Do you know of any recently where you could've worn that?" Arcturus responded sarcastically.

"She's kidding me, right?"

This was married life. They were loving it. They were both really loving it, you guys.

1 comment:

  1. first photo: the honeymoon period
    last photo: reality setting in

    ReplyDelete