Bachelor Party 2: Electric Boogaloo
Grown men slippin' and slidin' on the front lawn at night. Cars slowed in disbelief as they passed. It was 45 degrees out.A pink limo pulled up after some time. A woman got out and crossed the front lawn while looking at the guys and giving them two thumbs down. This was the bachelor party's entertainment. She had finally arrived despite never being invited. Nobody paid attention to her except for Gordon who gasped at the sight. Scandalous!
![]() |
| Her name is Justine Thyme. She knows a good party when she sees one. |
![]() |
| "My word!" |
Justine went inside, put a stereo on the kitchen counter, set up a spotlight to shine on her and started to dance. It was a "private" dance. For her only. She faced the wall and nobody was even in the room while she was doing it. I had Arcturus run inside to catch a glimpse before she managed to wrap things up. Arcturus was really into the whole thing and Justine couldn't stop thinking about fruits and vegetables.
![]() |
| Robert Newbie was dancing uncomfortably, still thinking about the TV. |
People started to come back inside from the front yard to see what all the noise was about. Arcturus decided to grab a bite to eat while Justine finished her routine. Gordon got confused about who was supposed to be taking their clothes off and stripped down to his undies. It was at this time that I sat back in my chair to just appreciate the completely bizarre scene.
Arcturus pushed his seat back from the table and went over to the back door. The crowd turned to him and Justine shut off the music. It was a real turning point in the night. Everyone kinda just looked at each other, silently asking themselves, "What exactly are we doing?"
![]() |
| She's imagining him in his suit. His actual suit that she's never even seen him in. |
Arcturus turned to Gordon and asked him to make a toast, adding, "We have to get things back on track, man. Help me out here." I'm not sure how bachelor parties work, but does the groom really have to ask someone to toast them? Seems awkward. Gordon pretty much ignored the request and I wasn't given the option to have Arcturus ask anyone else. The toast wasn't going to happen. Too bad. Arcturus went into the bathroom to cry and Gordon followed.
![]() |
| Ya gonna hug him from behind there, Gordy? |
Some of the guys were still out front playing with the Slip 'N Slide. Arcturus walked back through the living room and out the front door. Everyone followed. Where he was, so goes the party. Arcturus sat at his fire pit and started to roast marshmallows. It was time to just slow down and run this night out. The other guys talked, sat around, and sprayed each other with champagne they managed to find. It was about 3:00am at this point and the guys were just running on steam; going through the motions. Nobody wanted to be the first to leave and Arcturus thought it would be rude to tell them to leave. It was a real stand off. Ranier just fell asleep on the front lawn because he was so tired.
![]() |
| "Is he dead?"... "Y'know, so what if he is?" |
![]() |
| If it were me, I'd be so tired that I'd get to the end and just lay there face down for a while. |
I realized I hadn't seen Vadim in quite some time. Looking around the house, I finally found him sleeping in Arcturus's bed. He was dreaming of Nemo's dad and some trout. What a stud.
![]() |
| Recharging. He expects great things to happen later. |
Outside, people were dropping like flies. They would collapse, sleep for a bit, get back up, walk a few steps and fall over again. It was like there was some kinda knockout gas in the air. When Sims get tired they usually just go home, but not tonight. They were all dedicated to the event. Or maybe they were just holding out, convinced that something fun had to happen at some point.
![]() |
| "Arcturus, do you have toothpicks I can hold my eyelids open with?" |
Vadim awoke at dawn. Conversations were still happening as he came outside to see what was going on. He was small again too. Fully rested, he had better control over his shrinkage and had apparently chosen to be tiny. Robert, in the meanwhile, was having a lot of trouble standing on his own two legs.
Arcturus noticed that Dylan had gone inside and followed, not wanting Dylan to be left alone in his house. They caught up with each other in the kitchen. "Did you try to kill me earlier tonight?" Dylan had to ask. Arcturus pulled a pillow off the sofa and smacked Dylan in the face with it. There was a mad look in his eye.
![]() |
| "YOU DIE HERE!" |
Dylan found a pillow too and they started fighting. Some of their hits looked pretty extreme.
The downward strike that Arcturus receives after Robert Newbie comes out of the bathroom kinda looks like it snaps Arcturus's neck. After a few of those hits, Arcturus got really pissed, threw his pillow on the ground and started screaming at Dylan. Things were getting heated. Dylan apologized, for some reason. At the start of the night, I figured Dylan would be the one to start trouble, but it actually turned out to be Arcturus at every instance. Ironic.
Arcturus was losing his mind a little bit. I know how that feels when you're really tired. I made him give Dylan a peace sign. A sign of starting fresh. The symbol was returned and peace reigned supreme.
![]() |
| Why are you still thinking of the TV, Dave? What happened to that TV!? |
The sun was nearly up. Ranier and Gordon were helping clean the kitchen, Vadim was playing the computer, Arcturus was close to dying, Dylan was asleep standing up and Justine was sitting by the fire
![]() |
| Look how red that plumbob is over Arcturus's head. Death is near. |
![]() |
| "I'm glad nobody's bothering me." |
7am and everyone was just still standing around. Arcturus finally had to say it: "I need you all to get out. I feel the Grim Reaper's icy touch." He then went to bed as everyone ran out the door. "Gotta go fast", as that internet meme goes. Some of them literally ran because they were free at last. Others, like Vadim, took their time as they walked out. He was pretty fresh faced after that mid party nap. He also had those short legs that prevented him from running. Justine, who had missed the explosive "Get out" finale, disappeared into Arcturus's bedroom as I filmed everyone leaving.
I found Justine staring into Arcturus's bedroom mirror. What in the world was she doing? I'm glad she wasn't in his bed with him, at least. She stared at herself with her hand on the mirror, thinking of bed. Then, she changed into her regular clothes and walked out the front door. Odd behavior.
![]() |
| She looks pretty cool. The hat's a little too much, I'd say. |
The sun was up, the last guest left, and I could just feel the heat of that living room dissipating while Arcturus dreamt of his killer bachelor party.
![]() |
| What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, baby. |


















No comments:
Post a Comment